Thanks to the Change Your Life blog for this post. Something to think about and to act on.
One of my Ponders group sent me this a while back and it’s a real show stopper…
The 5 Top Regrets of the Dying
1. I wish I had courageously lived a life true to myself and not one that others expected of me.
2. I wish I had not spent all my life working
3. If only I had gained courage to express how I felt.
4. I wish I had remained in touch with my friends
5. If only I had allowed happiness into my life
To read the entire article about the palliative nurse Bronnie Ware go here: http://bit.ly/16X5cLK
(Thanks again for the headsup Louisa)
Strive to thrive
2 thoughts on “The 5 Top Regrets of the Dying”
Thanks for the reblog Kathy. 🙂
can’t seem to find the re-blog button
Comments are closed.