Today’s sights: Darth Vader; Power Rangers (the real ones!); Chewbacca; a woman wearing neck-to-toe body paint who shouldn’t have been wearing neck-to-toe body paint; a mayor standing in the shade reading a l-o-n-g resolution while I stood in the sun; zombies dancing; a fried beef sopapilla; a car shaped like a space ship (I guess); a librarian I had classes with at the University of Texas in 1990 (now the author of six books about UFO sightings); some excellent films (both short and feature-length).
Today’s lesson: When you have a grand opening, invite the mayor, but don’t let him read anything, especially a document cluttered with Whereases. Place him beside a celebrity, in view of the news cam. But don’t let him near a microphone.
- The International UFO Museum And Research Center At Roswell, New Mexico (gadling.com)
- Invisible Men Invade Again (towriteistowrite.wordpress.com)
- June 24 1997 US Air Force reports on Roswell (craighill.net)
- Roswell UFO Crash: What Really Happened at Roswell? Dvd Download (buenccp.typepad.com)
- UFO’s Originate in Nazi Antarctic Bases? (pakalertpress.com)
- Best UFO Sightings of May 2012 (Video) (sott.net)
- UFOs (time.com)